landlord safety advantages
The check-in reports are the best way of minimizing the risk of disputes between the tenant and a landlord especially when it comes to the return of deposits at the end of the tenancy.
The check-in report details the latest condition of the property and it is a crucial piece of document.
Here are the main elements of the check-in report that we offer
• An appointment with the tenant and a meeting at the property before starting of tenancy terms
• Noting the meter readings.
• Checking former inventory reports
• Making a note of the number of copies of keys given to the tenant
• A detailed condition of all the fixtures, fittings and furnishing of the property
The tenants can check the condition of the property and look for dissimilarities among the actual condition and formerly prepared inventory report so that they can have peace of mind.
If you have any question or you are looking to book the services then
You can give us a call at 0207 866 2488
Or you can book online.
What our beloved customers say about us
‘ We have been using Landlord Safety Certificate from more than year, very punctual and professional. ’
great service , keep up the good work!!
very pleased with the work carried out, i will definitely use services in future
we have been using Landlord safety certificate services from more than year , very punctual and professional