landlord safety advantages
The check-out report services are conducted at the end of the tenancy period. These reports are important because they help the tenant in successfully claiming their deposit and help the landlords in claiming damages when the property is vacated. It is a crucial legal document that benefits both the landlords and the tenants.
When the check-out report service is conducted it includes the following things:
• Property along with its contents including fittings, fixtures, decor, furnishings, soft furnishings, etc. are checked against the check-in report
• Look for any discrepancies and variations to the original inventory report
• Cleaning deficiencies are pointed out
• List of additional and missing items is created
• Meter readings are noted
• List of number of keys given to the tenant along with the forwarding address of the tenant are noted
• Evidential photographs are taken so they can be used as an evidence
If you have any question or you are looking to book the services then
You can give us a call at 0207 866 2488
Or you can book online.
You can also request a quote.
What our beloved customers say about us
‘ We have been using Landlord Safety Certificate from more than year, very punctual and professional. ’
great service , keep up the good work!!
very pleased with the work carried out, i will definitely use services in future
we have been using Landlord safety certificate services from more than year , very punctual and professional