Gas Safety Certificate
Fast & Reliable Service
Gas Safety Certificate
from as little as £47.99 +VAT
Talk to a friendly qualified expert. Call Now!
What are your legal obligations regarding gas safety Certificate?
Landlords and employers are legally responsible for making sure all gas-related equipment provided to tenants or employees is safe to use. This means gas equipment should be subjected to regular inspections followed by any necessary remedial work. Below is the process that involves in a gas safety check.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate Involves the Following Process:
- Examining the physical condition and safe functioning of appliances, installation pipework, ventilation, and any flue for deterioration
- Carrying out Gas Safety Certificate London & performance tests
- Taking the necessary remedial action
AUTHORISED & REGISTERED
Electrical and Gas Safety Certificates are a legal requirement and can only be authorized by ELECSA, NICEIC, NAPIT, and Gas Safe registered electrician and engineers. They will verify that all electrical parts and gas appliances such as plug sockets fuse boxes and even the wiring is working properly and safe for the use of your tenants.
Watch our Gas Safety Certificate video
How do you get a landlord gas safety certificate?
Landlord gas safety certificate London can help you make sure that your leased properties comply with all gas safety regulations. Our engineers will provide you with a gas safety certificate upon the completion of a series of tests. A gas safety check generally involves:
- Visually inspecting all gas appliances, pipework, and flues to identify any problems or potential problems
- Checking to make sure that all necessary ventilation is provided
- Testing flue flow to make sure combustible materials are removed
- Checking that all flame failure devices are operating correctly
- Checking for evidence of unsafe operation
Want a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate Cost Estimation or Booking?
Call 0208 146 8677 to get a free no-obligation quote on gas safety certificate cost or to find out more about your legal
obligations as a landlord or employer or to arrange a gas safety inspection. We can send engineers
to any location in London or the surrounding areas.