Fuse Box Installation Fast & Reliable Service Fuse Box Installation from just...Read More
Fast & Reliable Service
from just £49.99
Book Now to make sure your appliances are safe!
What is PAT Testing
Portable Appliance testing (PAT) is crucial for ensuring safe and efficient functionality of the electrical equipment. It is important that all the appliances meet the strict safety standards and pose no threat to the safety of the people residing in the building.
PAT testing is carried out in businesses, shops, rented properties, care homes, etc. PAT testing is essential in any building where there are employees or rented property or public sector building.
AUTHORISED & REGISTERED
Electrical and Gas Safety Certificates are a legal requirement and can only be authorized by ELECSA, NICEIC, NAPIT, and Gas Safe registered electrician and engineers. They will verify that all electrical parts and gas appliances such as plug sockets fuse boxes and even the wiring is working properly and safe for the use of your tenants.
Watch our Fuse Box Installation video
Why choose us?
- The testing is carried out by qualified, reliable and professional people
- Quick and efficient testing
- Fair price with no worries of hidden costs
- 24 hours customer portal
What does PAT testing offer?
The following things are included in PAT testing
- Visual inspection of all the electrical equipment
- Various electrical tests for testing equipment
- Appliances that pass the test are declared safe for use until the next test