Your fuse box is the heart of your house’s electrical system, and it contains all connecting points for circuits. Your fusebox can be used to control your entire house from one single place or device. Our team consists of trained and certified professionals who understand electrical wiring and how to install a fuse box safely and correctly.
Fuse Box Installation East London
Landlord Services in East London
AUTHORISED & REGISTERED
The power to all your switches and devices will turn off when an overload happens in one of the circuits.
This scenario of overloading and switching off is referred to as tripping.
If you have a very old fuse box it is very advisable to upgrade to a modern consumer unit
as soon as possible to ensure the safety of your family or tenants.
Call a member of our team today to enquire further about Fuse Box Installation East London
Visit Our Services To Both Purposes Domestic And Commercial
- Asbestos Survey
- Boiler Repair Services
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Commercial EPC Certificate
- Domestic Electrical Installation certificate
- Emergency Lighting Installation Certificate
- Fire Alarm Certificate
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
- Fuse Box Installation
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Health and Safety Assessment
- PAT Testing Services
- Mains Smoke Alarm Installation
- EICR Certificate
- Commercial Electrical Certificate
- Commercial Gas Safety Certificate
- Energy Performance Certificate
- RICS Homebuyer Report
“Great job regarding new fuse box and remedial works following an EICR inspection. The engineer really knew his stuff and gave very useful advice. Highly recommend and would definitely use again” – Barbara
If you want a service like Barbara experienced recently then look no further for a Fuse Box Installation service.
Give us a call today on 0800 048 7030 to arrange an appointment
time that works for you.
What Our Customer Says
Professional and supportiveThey were very quick and efficient in diagnosing and fixing our electrical system and helped us keeping business running with minimum disturbance. Would warmly recommend!
Fantastic serviceReally easy to communicate with, great price, quick to book the gas inspection and the certificate was received by end of day. Brilliant all round service and will definitely be using them again.
Very helpful company and friendly and…Very helpful company and friendly and quick. Saj was in particular very helpful, patient as well as chap and who did the certificates. Would use them again.
Visit Important Resources
- Why is My Boiler Making Noise
- Why is My Radiator Cold
- Why does My Boiler keep Turning Off
- What do Property Managers do
- Types of Electrical Faults
- Emergency lighting testing Cost
- How long does it take to fit a Boiler
- EICR Codes
- How long do household appliances last
- Building Site Health and Safety Checklist
- Reasons for High Electric Bill
- Boiler Not Igniting
- Fire Escape Plan
- Why is My Tumble Dryer Not Heating Up
- Why is My Boiler Not Firing Up
- Gas Safe Register
- How to Get an Electrical Safety Certificate
- How to Fix a Leaking Boiler
- Toxic Free Homes
- Fire Alarm System Components
- How to Get an EPC Certificate
- Overloaded Socket
- What is a Fire Risk Assessment